MK-A110D Small Animal Anesthetizer has beendesigned to be very safe, compact and user
friendly. Mixed anesthetic gas of 0.5-5% concentration, which is considered suitable foranesthetizing small animals, can be supplied in a stable condition over a long period of time.
Unique keyed anesthetic agent adaptor prevents operator from erroneous filling or cidental spill of anesthetic gas. Burden some gas tank is no longer required since air pump is built in.
- Simple operation.
- Compact table-top model — portable from room to room.
- Can be used from the very low flow volume of 0.5LPM and waste anesthesia gas can be minimized.
- Nonflammable and much safer than anesthesia with ether.
- Depth of anesthesia can be easily adjusted.
- Burdensome gas tank is no longer needed, if room air is used as carrier gas. Air-pump is built in. However, if O2 (oxygen) or other gases are used as carrier gas, gas tank, regulator and flow meter are
- Key-Fill design prevents operator from erroneous filling or accidental spill of anesthesia gas.
- Using the optional MK-MGD8 anesthetic gas can be delivered to multiple ( up to 8 ) animals at the same time.
|Flow Rate||0.5 - 5LPM|
|Concentration||0 - 5 %|
|Filling Capacity||250 ml|
|Power||Please specify your input voltage.|
|Instrument Dimension||W235 x D200 x H310 mm|
|Weight||Approx. 9.5 kg|
THE STANDARD SYSTEM INCLUDES:
- Main Unit – 1
- Vaporizer ( any one from the list ) – 1
- Nose Cone ( silicon nose cone rat and mouse) – Any two
- Silicon Tubing – 1
|Silicon Nose Cone||Placed lengthwise against an animal nose|
|MK-TB1 Airtight Induction Chamber|| Used for initial anesthetization under airtight condition
W280 x D280 x H200 mm
|Induction Chamber XS||16 x 10 x H10 cm|
|Induction Chamber Small||25 x 10 x H10 cm|
|Induction Chamber Medium||25 x 15 x H20 cm|
|Induction Chamber Large||25 x 20 x H20 cm|
|Oxygen Flow Meter||Used to mix oxygen|
|MK-MGD8 Multiple Gas Delivery Option||Used to deliver anesthetic gas to multiple ( up to 8 ) animals|
|MK-T110E Anesthetic Gas Scavenging Option||Used to scavenge anesthetic gas.|
|AneTrap4||Anesthesia Gas Scavenging Filter (4ea/pk)|
Specifications are subject to change without notice.