*Disposable filter is not included in the system price.
MK-T110E is an economically designed gas scavenging system. It protects researchers from being exposed to waste anesthesia gases from a vaporizer. It captures the gases by vacuum and draws them through a disposable filter ( AneTrap Filter ).
NOTE : Nitrous oxide gas cannot be removed.
- Space-efficient desktop model
- Suction power level can be adjusted.
- Disposable filter can easily be attached or detached.
- It is recommended that a filter be replaced with a new one when it absorbs 400 grams of gases.
|Instrument Dimensions||W155 x D255 x H165 mm|
|Weight||Approx. 2.6 kg|
|Power Consumption||8 W 100 V|
AneTrap Filter ( Pack of 4 )
* Can be used for Isoflurane, Sevoflurane
Anesthesia Induction Chambers
Small Animal Anesthetizer
Specifications are subject to change without notice.