Model 900M Small Animal MRI Stereotaxic Instrument is designed to successfully stabilize small animals for stereotaxic surgery including repositioning of the head holder assembly within a MRI device without generating electromagnetic interference.
- A/P Bar – 18.70 mm square
- A/P Bar length – 25.40 cm
- A/P Bar calibration – 100 mm each side of zero (ear bar centerline)
- A/P zero to posterior end of bar – 12.70 cm
- Ear Bar Locator position – A/P zero
The design of Model 900M-B MRI Head Holder Assembly allows easy access and removal from the stereotaxic base for insertion into an MRI device 12 cm diameter(or lager). Animals head position remains constant.
Model 920M MRI Rat Adaptor includes a nose and tooth bar Assembly allows easy access and removal from the stereotaxic adjustments
- Dorsal/Ventral adjustment – 20mm
- Dorsal – 10 mm above ear bar zero
- Ventral – 10 mm below ear bar zero
- Adaptor Plate A/P adjustment – 46 mm
- Ear Bars – Model955M MRI Non-Rupture 45° Tip Rat Ear Bars with fillable fluid marker tip(6.3 mm square with 20 mm of calibration).
Model 900M-B MRI Head Holder Assembly
|Dimensions||L40.64 x W10.07 x H8.71(cm)|
NYLON 6-6 and
model 900M-D Stereotaxic A/P Bar and Base Plate Assembly
|Dimensions||L43.18 x W25.40 x H10.23(cm)|
|Material||Stainless Steel and